February 9, 2016
Letter #9
Russian Milk
Hello all!
I reached my 4 month mark yesterday, so crazy! I cannot belive it has already been 4 months. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here serving the Lord!
Live is going well over here in Russia. Our investigator, A, is still on track to be baptized this week! I am so excited for her! She stood up and bore her testimony in Sacrament yesterday, and it was so amazing to see how her testimony has grown :) I cannot wait for Saturday!
Also this week I got to try several different kinds of milk! (Our gem of a neighbor, N, wants us to experience Russian culture.) I am happy to report that Russian milk is delicious. One of the things we tried was Keefer, and it wasn't too bad. We also tried a kind that had been boiled, which tasted a lot like caramel!
We got two new investigators this week, from Armenia! Super excited for that!
Our branch got a ping pong table for Game Nights and Family Home Evening! It is huge! And one of our branch members started his mission papers! So that's awesome :)
I want to bear my testimony that the Gospel is true! I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves each one of us. What a blessing it is to be able to share that with people :)
I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!
Sister Scott
Pictures of the elevator we got stuck in for over an hour.
A Russian Bible
No comments:
Post a Comment