Friday, May 5, 2017

Hello all! Letter #4

Amanda's letter #4 January 4, 2016

Hello all!

I don't have a lot of time this week, so this email will be short. Sorry! I hope everyone had a great New Years!

Mine was great, there were lots of loud fireworks, loud neighbors, and weird foods. We had dinner with a member, and she served us haladietz, which for those who don't know is meat jello! They boil the meat until all the fat is out of it, add vegetables, and then stick it in the fridge. The fat gets cold and turns to jello with meat and vegetable chunks in it. In all honesty, it wasn't too bad. Except for the texture.

Yesterday we tracted! It was so much fun. It surprised me though how many people open the door without various clothing items on, like shirts. or pants. Thankfully, everyone had a least something on hahaha.

This week we got transfer calls! I will be staying in Novgorod with my companions this transfer! So excited!

ALSO. One of our investigators told us she wants to get baptized! Hopefully we will set a date this week! I am so so so thrilled for her!!!

Hope you all are doing well! Love you lots! Have a great week, and a merry (Russian) Christmas!!

Sister Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment